ef0u08.blogspot.co.uk

Wednesday 15 May 2013

What is Culture
elifestudentblog.blogspot.co.uk 2010



My definition: It is a groub of people live in one place that have their own ideas and thinking in certain things. For example, eating specific kind of food, wearing the same traditional clouths depending on the country. Also, every country have their own culture and it differ than others.
CARLA's defenetion: In my opinion, I completly agree with this definition because it shows how I become Qatari. Such as when I was young I grow up by learning Arabic culture specialy Qatari culture. Moreover, I grow up in Qatari area and between my parent that teach me how to act as a Qatari person and think like him. Finaly, I think Qatari culture is unique because it contain many good things.




Bibliography
elifestudentblog.blogspot.co.uk (2010) It's International Week at NOVA. Available at:

No comments:

Post a Comment